COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus): impact on HM rage 2020

Update at Tuesday 17 March 2020

The health and safety of those attending HM Rage is of utmost importance to us. It’s particularly significant in light of the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak occurring internationally.

The New Zealand governments’ current recommendation (as of Monday 16 March) is to cancel non-essential events of 500+ people, with more specifics to come later this week.

With that in mind, the Totara Springs and HM Rage teams are meeting on multiple occasions before the end of March to decide whether to go ahead with HM Rage, based on developing government advice. 

We are very grateful for your patience as we prayerfully work together to make a decision in the best interest of all involved. 

We plan on having a definitive answer for you by Tuesday 31 March 2020, before registrations officially open. This announcement will be made via another e-newsletter to our contacts list, and be listed on our website.