For youth leaders
Registering for HM Rage
Registrations for HM Rage 2022 will open towards the end of April, and close on Friday 21st May. We have an entire webpage dedicated to telling you how to sign your youth up for this year's camp.
Jump on our mailing list!
Our pre camp e-newsletters tell you everything you need to know in the lead-up to camp. They’re distributed every few weeks from mid-March 2022 until camp begins. If you’re a youth leader and you’re keen to bring your youth group to camp this year, it’s essential you jump on our mailing list.
HM Rage is held at Totara Springs Christian Centre, 288c Taihoa North Road, RD3 Matamata. Your youth group is responsible for arranging transport with your youth.
Registering for HM Rage
Registrations for HM Rage 2022 will open towards the end of April, and close on Friday 21st May. Please note, we take registrations from youth groups only (rather than from individuals). So, if you’re a high schooler looking to come along, you must hook-in with a local youth group attending HM Rage. Your youth group will download and provide you with your registration form and register your group as a whole. See your youth leader with any questions.
Check out this list before turning up at camp to make sure you're well-prepared. One thing we’d like to stress is that it gets very cold, so make sure your gear is warm enough.
- Bedding: Warm sleeping bag and pillow. Extras blankets are optional.
- Warm clothes: Puffer jacket or warm jacket, thermals, beanie, socks.
- Water proofs: Rain jacket
- Toiletries: Soap, deodorant, toothbrush, sunblock
- Active wear: Swimming gear, sports clothes, rough outdoor clothes. Some activities you might get messy or wet in!
- Footwear: Old shoes (sturdy footwear will be needed for some activities), jandals.
- Essential medications: e.g. inhalers, allergy remedies, regular medications.
- A torch: Extremely handy in the dark.
- Bible: Ask your youth leader if you don't have one.
- Pen and paper: For taking notes at the sessions and electives.
- Your friends: As many as you want, bring 'em along.
- Day 6 costume: This year we're having a Day 6 Creation Ball. Brainstorm with your youth group and decide how you’ll dress to the theme. Anything mentioned on Day 6 of the creation story in Genesis. Hint: Think animals!
- Bean-bag, pillow or cushion: For breakout sessions and main sessions.
- Musical instruments: for jammin'.
- Sports gear: Rugby / soccer / netball / basket / beach / ping pong balls /frisbees / stilts / unicycles. Talk with your youth leader first as they might be bringing stuff.
- Gold coins: For coffees and maybe more (buy clip cards from the office with eftpos)
- Extra snacks if you’re prone to getting hungry! Breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided.